Roulette betting systems
Roulette game includes several types of stakes depending on number combinations. Wager can be represented in separate numbers or spin`s result – black or red.
The purpose of this article is to study betting roulette tips and discuss their advantages and disadvantages. We are longing to expect that information given on this page will help you to feel more confident in both online and real casinos.
Wagers of such kind are made on fields outside the main table and represent groups like red-black, odd-even or column. Online roulette money outside bets have quite high landing probability and that is why their payouts are lower than while making inside bets.
- any dozen. 36 roulette cells are divided in three dozens. The first field covers bets made on 1 – 12 and it is marked on the table as “1st 12”. The second area includes 13-24 (2nd 12) and the third – 25-36 (3rd 12). Dozen wagers are paid 2:1
- column is the next betting on roulette way. 36 roulette pockets are divided into three columns consisted of 12 numbers. There are stake fields under each column. All three columns are marked with amount of expected payoff – 2:1
- odd/even. On playing table even zone is situated leftwards from red sector while odd ones are rightwards from black one. Payout schedule granted by this stake id 1:1
- small/large. The numbers used in roulette are divided into groups of small (1-18) and large (19-36). Small numbers betting area is situated leftwards from even wager section, large one is rightwards from odds. The win is paid 1:1. Many players regard this type as the best bet on roulette
- red/black. This bet type considers payouts calculated in ratio 1:1. It means that if you win you get your money back plus payment similar to wager`s amount. Remember that 0 and 00 have green background and don`t belong to red or black sectors. If ball lands on zero or double zero all stakes are lost.
Roulette inside bets
If you place your chips on separate number or their group you are making inside wager. It`s also possible to use the only one chip to put on several numbers in the same time. Payouts depend on stake type you choose:
- on certain number. In European roulette it provides win chances expressed like 1:37, in American – 1:38. In both variants in case of win your get payout measured 35:1
- on two consequently lying vertically or horizontally– Split. The win is paid 17:1
- on any three horizontally placed – Street – 11:1
- on any four related numbers in a block – Corner – 8:1
- top line stake covers 00, 0 and 1 – 3 numbers – payout 6:1
- on six numbers – Double Street – 6:1